In virtue of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, regarding the Protection of Personal Data, and its Implementing Regulation (Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December), Gran Via Business Center S. L. (hereinafter, Gran Via Business Center), informs you of the following:
- Access to the Gran Via Business Center website at its domain www.granviabc.com does not imply the need for users to provide any information on their identity, and the company may not link the access to a specific user. If personal data is provided, these will be collected and processed with due regard to users’ rights and in accordance with the limitations set out in the said personal data protection acts. Users who provide personal data clearly, accurately and unequivocally accept the present terms.
- In any case, personal data shall only and exclusively be collected through electronic mail messages that users may refer to Gran Via Business Center at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Personal data provided by users via this website will be added to Gran Via Business Center’s privately-owned files which have been duly registered in the General Data Protection Register. The exclusive purpose of those files will be to manage the business relationships of customers with the company and to comply with the provision of the services offered.
- Gran Via Business Center has developed all the systems and implemented the technical and organizational measures within its means, provided for under personal data protection regulations, to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of any personal data supplied by users. On ending a relationship with users, Gran Via Business Center will retain the data for the time required to meet any applicable legal obligations. In turn, Gran Via Business Center will cancel the data collected when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Users guarantee that the data they may submit via this website is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date and will be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from failure to comply with this requirements.
- Gran Via Business Center undertakes to comply with its duty of confidentiality with regard to personal data received through this website and to treat them in a confidential manner. Any personal data collected will not be transferred to third parties without the express consent of the owner of the same.
- To exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding any personal data submitted via this website, users can send an email to the address, email@example.com. This communication must contain the following details: name and surname of the applicant, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the person’s National Identity Document or equivalent identification document and the specific request.