- Who is the data controller?
This is the relevant information on the Data Controller of the personal data processed and provided by users:
Identity GRAN VIA BUSINESS CENTER S.L. (hereinafter GRAN VIA BC)
Address Gran Vía Corts Catalanes, 630 – 08007, Barcelona, España.
Telephone 932 702 222
- What is the legal basis for the processing of data?
The legal bases for the processing of personal data are:
- The execution of the forms on the website of GRAN VIA BC, these forms (section 4.a), completed by the person concerned or share certain information and thereby gives full consent to the processing of personal data.
- The legitimate interest of GRAN VIA BC.
- The performance of a contract.
- What information do we process?
The information we receive from users or that they share, and that will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, is treated and managed as follows.
- Information that users provide us directly: GRAN VIA BC collects and stores certain information that the user enters on the Web of GRAN VIA BC, through the following sections / forms: “Contact us”, “Contact us”, “I want more information”, “Contact us by mail”, “This form”, “Contact form”. The information provided by the user when completing each of these forms, i.e. name, surname, company name, telephone number and e-mail address. Data of an identifying nature.
- Information that users provide us with indirectly: Own and third-party cookies GRAN VIA BC uses its own and third party cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. To do this, without being exhaustive, collects the following information, the type of browser, operating system, including the content you view and the time of day you do so, as well as the online identifier (i.e. the IP assigned to your device). Data derived from cookies of an identifying nature. Data derived from browsing.
- Data quality: The user must ensure, both against GRAN VIA BC as against third parties, the quality of information and personal data provided through the Web of GRAN VIA BC. This implies that all personal data and information provided must be real, truthful, updated and belong to the user and not to third parties. In the event that belong to third parties, we understand that it is with their consent and request that the third party is invited to know our legal texts as soon as possible.
- Modification of data: The user must notify GRAN VIA BC any changes that occur in the personal data provided, responding in any case of the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided at all times.
- For what purpose do we process the data?
- Resolution of queries: This section is created so that users can contact GRAN VIA BC and briefly report their doubts or needs and thus we can communicate with them.
- Provision of services: GRAN VIA BC may use the personal data provided by the user:
- When registering or logging on the website of GRAN VIA BC to confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact details.
- To make communications via email about its operations and thus comply with internal procedures.
- Communication of data to third parties (exceptions)
- If strictly necessary for the services requested, in the event that GRAN VIA BC collaborate with third parties.
- When GRAN VIA BC has express and unequivocal authorization from the user.
- When requested by a competent authority in the exercise of its functions (to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal actions).
- If required by law.
- Own and third party cookies With the user’s consent, cookies may be installed to calculate the number of people accessing the website, as well as to store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits (analytics).
- How long will we keep the data?
Your personal data will be anonymised or deleted once it is no longer relevant to the purposes for which it was collected.
- To whom is the data communicated?
The personal data that GRAN VIA BC collected will be used exclusively for the achievement of the purpose defined in the Web of GRAN VIA BC. To achieve this goal and the proper provision of the service GRAN VIA BC may share certain personal data of users:
- Upon legal request, GRAN VIA BC may share information with agencies of executive authorities and / or third parties regarding requests for information relating to criminal investigations and suspected illegal activities.
- With the consent of the user: apart from what is set out above, the user will be informed in the event that any information about him, is positioned in the knowledge of the commercial partners of the web, or third parties, other than the purposes set out in the Web of GRAN VIA BC (for example, for commercial purposes), so that he has the opportunity to decide not to share the information.
- What rights does the user have in relation to the data he/she provides?
The user may exercise the following rights before GRAN VIA BC:
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have your information corrected (inaccurate data) if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right of erasure: This is also known as the “right to be forgotten” and ultimately allows you to request the deletion or suppression of your information when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have rights that allow you to “block” or prevent further use of your information. Where processing is restricted, we will only retain your information for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims. We also keep lists of users who have requested to “block” further use of their information to ensure that the restriction is respected in the future.
- Right to data portability: you have rights that allow you to obtain and re-use your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- Right to object: the user has the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing purposes. Except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- The exercise of the aforementioned rights is very personal, for which reason it will be necessary for the user to prove his or her identity.
To exercise the aforementioned rights provided for in the legislation, the user can contact GRAN VIA BC through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address listed in section 1 of this Policy. The communication shall contain the following data and documents:
- Name and surname(s) of the interested party, attaching a photocopy of the ID card or other valid document that identifies him/her and, if applicable, of the person representing him/her; the use of an electronic signature will exempt the presentation of these documents.
- Indication of the address of the interested party and the specific request (the right to be exercised).
The user will also have the right to submit a complaint to the corresponding Control Authority/Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), whenever he/she considers it appropriate.
- How do we protect the data of our users?
GRAN VIA BC informs the user that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures required by current legislation on Data Protection to ensure the security of your data, in order to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment of these.
As mentioned above, the personal data provided by users through the GRAN VIA BC website will not be transferred to other entities or companies to be used for their own purposes. However, some companies subcontracted by GRAN VIA BC may have access to personal data and information, always under the exclusive control of GRAN VIA BC, with the sole purpose of providing a service necessary for the proper functioning of the Web of GRAN VIA BC.
- Applicable legislation
This Policy shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation, as shall the resolution of any dispute or disagreement related to this website. The use of the services of this website implies express acceptance of Spanish jurisdiction.
Date of last update: June 2021.